|8 things you should know!
- Don’t just do it for the sake of doing it.
- Expect some fallout.
- What you are interested in will give people an impression of who you are.
- Not everyone will enjoy or engage with posts about things you love most.
- If you like to help people and give to your community, social media is the perfect venue to do so.
- People (most of them) sincerely want to help YOU, too.
- Social media knows or can learn what you DON’T care to see/read.
- Your social media community craves connection with you. Consistency is key.
||8 things you should ask yourself.
- What are you out there for?
- Whose opinions do you really care about?
- What content is going to reflect your authentic self?
- What means so much to you that you will want to share it no matter what?
- What organizations and/or missions are you going to integrate into your social media efforts?
- Do you know how to INSPIRE help vs. ASK for help?
- What are you NOT willing to spend your time viewing?
- What are 3 times each week that you can regularly dedicate to social media?