As usual, our topic for this month’s Answer the Call to Conscious Leadership event was voted on by our C3 community as something people wanted to know more about. One of our members, Phil Williams, actually mentioned it in his comments in last month’s event, and through that engagement, he was asked to be a panelist this month, which is really an ideal path we would like all of our members to take advantage of. I, then, used my sourcing skills to secure another expert, and I have to say I hit the jackpot in finding Gabriela Herrero, C-IQ Certified Conversational Alchemist.
This month, we shifted our platform to make it possible for people outside the C3 community to attend live and access the replay, though unless you were connected to Lawrence Henderson, you would find it hard to find that replay. We encourage you to invite other conscious leaders and aspiring leaders to request membership in the C3 community to watch the full event, which this month lasted about 40 minutes.
In that time, we covered:
- The 3 levels of building trusting relationships
- The 3 stages of elevating trust in conversations
- The #1 step to enhancing conversational intelligence
- Why conversational intelligence is a vital skill for conscious leaders
- Why some leaders fail to communicate and how to overcome that challenge
- What ho’oponopono is and how it relates to emotional and conversational intelligence
- How to accelerate the path from self-awareness to being consistently conscious
- The role of neuroscience in building conversational intelligence
- Some of the hidden syndromes from which leaders often suffer subconsciously
- How to ensure that you are being thoughtful in your conversations
- What is needed for leaders to gain self-awareness
- What conscious leadership is really about
- Why a having a coach is the key to continual growth in conversational intelligence
- How various cultures use language, build trust, and perceive feedback
- What feed forward is and why it is a more palatable alternative to feedback
- How co-creation becomes a source of renewal for leaders in a time when energy and time are extremely limited resources
- What resilience is all about and why leaders need it
- The importance of resilience and flexibility, and which comes first
This is not even an exhaustive list! As you can see, this hour that we co-create together provides tremendous value, and our C3 community continues to grow and increase in engagement.
We want to promote your intellectual value! We want your conscious leadership solutions to reach the people who need them!
If you haven’t already, please share your expertise with the community and suggest topics for which you could be a panelist. Answer the Call to Conscious Leadership topics are decided on by our community according to what are the most relevant and intriguing topics, which means that YOU could be our next panelist.
You can also be a host, so if you want to try your hand at that role, we want to offer you the chance to facilitate these amazing co-created conversations.
Check in with the community today!
Karen Huller is the creator of the Corporate Consciousness Ripple Blueprint and author of Laser-sharp Career Focus: Pinpoint your Purpose and Passion in 30 Days. She founded Epic Careering, a leadership and career development firm specializing in executive branding and conscious culture, in 2006.
While the bulk of her 20 years of professional experience has been within the recruiting and employment industry, her publications, presentations, and coaching also draw from experience in personal development, performance, broadcasting, marketing, and sales. Her solutions incorporate breakthroughs in neuroscience, human performance optimization, bioenergetics, and psychology to help leaders accelerate rapport, expand influence, and elevate engagement and productivity while also looking out for the sustainability of the business and the planet.
Mrs. Huller was one of the first LinkedIn trainers and is known widely for her ability to identify and develop new trends. She is a Certified Professional Résumé Writer, Certified Career Transition Consultant, and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist with a Bachelor of Art in Communication Studies and Theater from Ursinus College and a minor in Creative Writing. Her blog was recognized as a top 100 career blog worldwide by Feedspot.
She was an Adjunct Professor in Cabrini University’s Communications Department and an Adjunct Professor of Career Management and Professional Development at Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business She is an Instructor for the Young Entrepreneurs Academy (YEA) where some of her students won the 2018 national YEA competition, were named Ernst & Young’s America’s Next Top Young Entrepreneurs, and won the 2019 People’s Choice Award.
She is board secretary for the Upper Merion Community Center and just finished serving as Vice President of the Gulph Elementary PTC, for which she received recognition as a Public Education Partner and Promoter from the Upper Merion Area Education Association. She lives in King of Prussia with her husband, two daughters, and many pets, furry, feathered, and scaly.